Addressing a Swedish FA organized medical conference in late January, Chelsea FC’S team doctor Eva Carneiro, M.D. talks about what it is like being female in medicine, in sports and what she wants for future generations of young girls: “ass-kicking women, that are not behaving like men,” included.
WATCH, LEARN, RESPECT… SHE IS A BOUNDARY-BREAKING, NO PRISONER TAKING BAD-ASS..
Note: If you want to hate humanity… read comments written about her. They consist of, “she’s so hot,” “she super hot,” “gorgeous,” “that hot girl on Chelsea’s bench,” Lacking are comments on her medical skills, etc.
I found this under her tags at tumblr and honestly don’t think it is that hard to be her girls:
- Get massively good grades in high school, college, undergrad…
- GET INTO MED SCHOOL
- GRADUATE FROM MED SCHOOL
- Do a ton of post-graduate work in sports medicine
- Do that one above while working as an Emergency Room physician
- Trail-blaze in a field that barely exists in your country
- Get hired Nation’s Olympic Committee and at least two separate Prem clubs [she was at West Ham first while working on her sports med MA]
- Work your way from the academy team to the first team
- While dodging an industry that thinks ONLY your looks matter
SEE EASY AS PI,
OH YEAH AND DON’T BANG THE PLAYERS